Room Rates

Rates per room, per night including breakfast**

Hagar Room £130

Ismail Room £150

Issac Room £150

Harem Suite £160

Berber Suite* £160

Rose Suite* £195

Palm Suite* £195

*Extra Beds available in Issac, Berber, Rose £40 per adult per night, £30 per child.
**£30 surcharge on room rates for high season: 23rd December- 4th Jan

To ensure our emails get to your inbox, please add [email protected] to your contacts list. Phone number required should there be an error with your email address.

Booking conditions

A confirmation will only be acknowledged once a deposit is received. Deposit to be paid by bank transfer or PayPal.

Booking policy

A deposit of 30% of total accommodation cost is required to secure a reservation. The remaining 70% of total accommodation to be paid 14 days prior to arrival.

Cancellation policy

More than 14 days before arrival, 30% of total accommodation charged, less than 14 days 100% of total accommodation charged. All requests for changes or cancellation must be in writing sent by email or fax.

Booking

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.